MassPay, Inc. provides small and mid-sized businesses a full suite of HR and Payroll products and services to support their needs, utilizing the latest technology and providing unrivaled personal service. We value business relationships and place a priority on getting to know our clients, keep them in compliance and be proactive to their needs in order to provide the absolute best service.
MassPay has been named to the BBJ’s Pacesetters/Fast 50 list of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts for four consecutive years, and most recently, to the Inc. 5000 for year over year revenue growth in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 (only 10% of companies have achieved four consecutive years). In 2015, MassPay was named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
MassPay is currently looking for an experienced, client focused, and service oriented Payroll/HCM Specialist. Successful candidates will primarily assist with general administration in connection with payroll processing, such as routine payroll data entry, researching and resolving benefits and Human Resource Management System (HRMS) questions, as well as assisting with client inquiries. The ideal candidate should be extremely organized, detail oriented and capable of prioritizing and multitasking on a daily basis. Must be adept at using various software applications and provide exceptional customer service. The payroll HCM/Specialist is expected to gain working knowledge of the more complex components of ISolved. The Payroll/HCM Specialist role is a frequent point of contact for our more complex clients and must make a powerful positive impression. A few key responsibilities include:
* Provide software support for our more complex payroll/HCM clients.
* Research and recommend solutions to various Benefits, HR and Tax questions.
* Identify efficiencies and make suggestions to our clients on how they can best utilize our Isolved HCM system
* Ability to configure system and train client on Onboarding, advanced accruals and other workflows.
* Assists clients with service questions and inquires.
* Troubleshoot and train clients on HCM/payroll platform
* Responsible for updating and maintaining client company and employee maintenance information.
* Maintain timely documentation of all calls.
* Ability to setup and manage deferred compensation within our HCM system
* Other duties may be assigned as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred.
* Experience in a payroll environment required, preferably in a service bureau environment.
* Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Associated topics: benefit analyst, benefit consultant, compensation, compensation analyst, incentive compensation consultant, payroll specialist, payroll transformation, specialist, welfare, wellness